MRP prides itself on complementing the individual investment styles of clients by guiding them to where they can find investment opportunities. Our clients represent a broad range of investors, both in type and size, and include the following sub-set:
- U.S. multi-family office that allocates to third party managers across a diversified mix of asset classes and strategies.
- Europe-based government pension fund that oversees global investments in listed equities, fixed income and alternatives.
- MENA-based sovereign wealth fund investing surplus financial resources through a globally diversified investment program.
- Asia Pacific arm of a global mutual fund investing across all asset classes and markets on behalf of institutional and private investors.
- European publicly-listed asset management firm investing in multiple asset classes on behalf of its private and corporate clients which include insurance funds, pension funds, public authorities, and charities.
- U.S. long/short equity hedge fund investing in diversified small and mid cap U.S. securities.
- Leading global alternative credit fund specializing in distressed and real estate strategies.
- Boutique brokerage and investment advisory firm managing assets for clients on a discretionary basis, and applying a research-intensive generalist approach to evaluate companies with a focus on industries and businesses experiencing significant change.
- Asset management division of a leading global investment bank serving corporate, sovereign and private clients worldwide in 43 countries.